Saturday, March 5, 2011

3781 Closing












As I look back on what has been accomplished it almost seems surreal. Whenever someone asks me how I did it the response is always the same. It was easy, I kept my mind on what the woman who have battled breast cancer. I can't say that the pain wasn't real, or that the lack of water didn't have me hallucinating at times.

Hopefully this bike trip has helped out a few people in their struggle. I know each day is a different battle when dealing with the loss of my Mom, but I am no longer full of hatred and why's. My job is to help make her name live on, by living my life to the best of my ability.

Thank you everyone who followed along in this chapter of my life. I cant express how much it meant to have people believe in me and lend constant helping hands. Lastly, thank you Mom for installing that Never Give Up attitude into my life, hope I made you proud.

The End...

No comments:

Post a Comment